I collect personal data from you such as name, address, email and contact numbers via contact forms on my website. I may use your personal data to contact you about my own products and services.
All data is processed and stored by me personally or anyone employed directly by me. I will not share your personal data with anyone outside of The Dynamic Coach. Your data will never be shared with an outside marketing agency.
Any data captured shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. If at any point you have a query about your data or wish your data to be corrected or deleted please contact me by emailing email@example.com.
From time to time I seek new images to display on my website as part of my portfolio of work with the principal aim of promoting the business.
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
I may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• Address and contact details for internal administrative procedures such as invoicing
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• I may use the information to improve my service
• From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email or phone
• I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
Cookies help me:
• Make my website work as you’d expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Continuously improve our website for you
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
Third party functions
• Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
• Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
• Links to other websites
My website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Websites outside the domain of the Dynamic Coach website are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you wish to edit or delete any personal information that we I may hold, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org