Group Training is a great way to improve your health and fitness. It’s the most cost effective option and if you enjoy the social support then its ideal for you. Let me bring the gym to your local park or home. I provide all the equipment you need to build strength, lose fat or increase sports performance.
Why Choose Group Personal Training?
- Health Conditions: Reduce the risk of suffering from chronic health conditions such as diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
- Staying Active: Not doing any exercise or keeping active can have a detrimental effect on your health. You may lose your ability to do certain tasks and lose motivation as you get older.
- Depression: Physical exercise will help to improve your mood and reduce feelings of depression by increasing your levels of endorphins, dopamine an serotonin.
- Muscle and Strength: As we age and our hormones change we naturally lose muscle. Resistance training will help to preserve muscle mass which in the long term will preserve your metabolism.
- Confidence: If you don’t enjoy or feel confident going to the gym then building up your fitness and strength from home is a great place to start.
- Stay Motivated: Some people find it hard to stay motivated by themselves which is why group training is so effective. You will have the social support of friends or family which will make the workouts more fun.
What’s involved in the training?
The group training sessions will be a combination of strength and conditioning, body weight, core, aerobic and anaerobic exercise. You will learn new challenging exercises to help improve you physique, strength, fitness and mobility. All the equipment is provided in the sessions from kettlebells to sandbags. You will receive in depth coaching on exercise and nutritional science, have goals and challenges set for you so that you constantly see progression and have all your body stats tracked to keep you accountable.