Group Training is a great way to improve your health and fitness. It’s the most cost effective option and if you enjoy the social support then its ideal for you. Let me bring the gym to your local park or home. I provide all the equipment you need to build strength, lose fat or increase sports performance.
Why Choose Group Personal Training?
- Health Conditions: Reduce the risk of suffering from chronic health conditions such as diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
- Staying Active: Not doing any exercise or keeping active can have a detrimental effect on your health. You may lose your ability to do certain tasks and lose motivation as you get older.
- Depression: Physical exercise will help to improve your mood and reduce feelings of depression by increasing your levels of endorphins, dopamine an serotonin.
- Muscle and Strength: As we age and our hormones change we naturally lose muscle. Resistance training will help to preserve muscle mass which in the long term will preserve your metabolism.
- Confidence: If you don’t enjoy or feel confident going to the gym then building up your fitness and strength from home is a great place to start.
What’s involved in the training?
The group training sessions combine strength, bodyweight and cardiovascular activities. We use equipment in the sessions to help build muscular strength and endurance. Circuit training is a great way to burn calories and improve aerobic fitness while preserving muscle. This is why it’s the main focus for the sessions. Stretching is a big part of the workouts as having bad posture can effect your ability to do certain activities.